Tyn-Y-Mur Touring and Camping site is a family orientated caravan park in Abersoch. Our peaceful and picturesque setting overlooking Abersoch, near Pwllheli in the heart of the Llyn Peninsula, North Wales makes for the perfect family camping holiday.
Within a 15 mile radius of Tyn-Y-Mur there is so much to see and do that one summer with us is never enough!
The park is open from 24th March – 31st October 2018.
Our friendly resident wardens will make sure that your camping holiday with us is safe and enjoyable.
The facilities at Tyn-y-Mur include:
- Chemical disposal point
- Toilets and baby changing facilities
- Electrical hook-ups
- Heated shower room
- FREE hot water in both the showers and dishwashing room
- Coin operated launderette
- Children’s play area
- Football field
- Calor and camping gas and other camping accessories sold on site.
- Freezer block hire
- FREE Fishing on our river – just remember to bring your rods and nets.
- FREE boat park
- Friendly, helpful on-site staff.
- On-site catering van – click here for Flip Flops’ menu.
The nearest shop is only a ten minute walk away in the picturesque village of Llangian.
The surrounding area offers so many activities from which to choose – whether you prefer to be on the water or keep your feet dry, there are plenty of options for everyone.
There is also a wide range of places to eat out in Abersoch village including pubs, bars, takeaways (Thai, Pizza, and Mexican as well as fresh fish and chips) and restaurants to provide relief from cooking and washing up. The wardens will be happy to provide you with contact details.